Coaching Process (face to face): This involves:
- Assessment Centre plus review of Performance/ Potential Appraisals.
- Discussions with the Executive on Assessment Centre Reports followed by
discussions with his/her Superior.
- Anonymous 360 feedback from Co Workers (at least 9 preferably 12
including Superior, Peers and Subordinates)
- Agree on which behaviours to Start/Stop/Continue
- Behavioural change- The Executive practices the new behaviours
(1-2 behaviours to be changed at a time)
- Repeat anonymous 360 after 9 months
The Behavioural Coaching Model is about helping Successful Leaders get better!
- Month 1: 2 days
- Month 2: 1 day
- Month 3: 1 day
- Month 6: 2 days (every 45 days i.e. 2 sessions / quarter)
- Month 9: 2 days (every 45 days i.e. 2 sessions / quarter)
- Month 12: 2 days (every 45 days i.e. 2 sessions / quarter)
- Total 10 sessions in a year
In addition to above there will be fortnightly tele - conferences (on a non-chargeable basis)
Techniques used in coaching areself-assessments, careful listening, empathising, inquiry, suggesting options, using anecdotes, reverse role play, etc
.Coaching schedule: 12 months
A one-time investment of 10 coaching sessions spread over one year can help you to transform your career!
Coaching via Skype is a great way to start your own personal transformation with ease and flexibility.
What are the benefits of the Clients?
- Skype is completely free! Skype works well for people with busy
schedules. No travel time!
- Enjoy our sessions from the comfort of your own home or office.
- We can work together no matter where you are in the world,
as long as you have access to the internet.
Is Skype coaching as effective as face to face coaching?
Yes! Skype work can be as effective and transformative as any
face to face coaching session.
How does it work?
It’s so easy! We agree our first appointment. You give me your
Skype address, I add you to my directory and then I call you at
the agreed time and date. You don’t need any special
equipment. Most laptops and computers have built in
microphones and cameras (and we don’t have to use the
camera if that’s your preference.
How do I set up an initial meeting?
Our first meeting is complementary. During this forty-fiveminute,
initial discussion you can:
- Discuss your goals and intentions for working with a coach.
- Ask me questions and hear about how I work.
- Explore whether working with me would meet your needs, and
if not get some ideas about how else to reach your goals.
- Decide what your next steps will be!
Face to face coaching vs Skype coaching?
The approaches are identical. Only the delivery formats are
different. To take this forward please mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your name, designation,
Company and contact details.