What could be more fundamental to management or more difficult, than motivating people?
After all, a manager, by definition, is someone who gets work done through others.
Appealing to their deepest drives, needs and desires.
We live in a knowledge economy. The core assets of the modern business enterprise aren't its building, machinery and real estate, but the intelligence, understanding, skills and experience of its employees. Harnessing the capabilities and commitment of knowledge workers is arguably the central managerial challenge of our time.
However, it can be frustrating trying to instill the right instincts into your employees and co-workers to think bigger, take on responsibility, think more like owners and fully work to their potential.
In this powerful one-day workshop, we share the basics of how to see, understand and gain the "energy edge" - for yourself and your team. Learn how to truly build and sustain a culture of high expectations, passion and enthusiasm where everyone is focused on results?
Knowledge & Skills to be Gained
- Activate the deep energy that moves you to peak performance
- Avoid the commonly accepted workplace behaviors that actually inhibit everyone's performance
- Build a more participative work environment to improve performance
- Create responsibility and drive ownership for results
- Recognize the clues that ignite passion and focus
- Create environment that helps retain valuable employees
- Influence and motivate difficult employees
Throughout the workshop managers and team leaders will participate in exercises and rehearsal modeling. Managers leave the workshop with implementation tools, troubleshooting guides and additional resources to help them apply the skills they have learned on the job.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers at all levels who lead individuals or teams.
- Program Overview:
- Create Meaning in The Work
- Clarifying Purpose
- Vision as forceful Motivator for Change and Success
- Process of Creating and Sharing a Clear Inspiring Vision
- Setting Standards and Inspiring the Team
- Global Case, Exercises and Video Based Session
- Harness Willpower to Achieve Results
- Intrinsic Motivation vs. Hygiene factors
- Creating Responsibility – Locus of Control
- Emotional Energy
- Amplify Bias for Purposeful Action through Focus and Energy
- Self Evaluation, Case and Video based session
- The Power of Expectation
- Belief in Self and Others
- Setting and Communicating High Expectations
- Supporting and Create Enabling Environment
- Pygmalion Effect in achieving results
- Case, Discussion, and supported by Video Clips
- Employee Engagement in Building Commitment
- Engagement as tool to Create Ownership and Build Morale
- Link between Morale and Performance
- Managerial style to Engage the team
- Activity and Exercise based session
- Key Learning & Action Plans
Mr. Rahul Sarin, Executive Director, co-founded NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd in 2005. He works in the area of Organization Change Management, Team Effectiveness and Capacity Building.
He is a Master in Management Studies with over 16 years corporate experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management with the Unilever group in India and Overseas. He was overseas in his last assignment with Unilever.
Rahul Sarin has been associated for over 12 years in designing and delivering customized learning interventions in India and Overseas. He has worked closely with leading global training organizations and extensively used Experiential Methodology to deliver learning and drive development initiatives across geographies and cultures.
Rahul has been extensively involved in design and delivery of customized competency based management development programs for leading domestic and multinational corporates. He has worked closely with learning and development team of many leading corporates to deliver series of customized interventions for their leadership & management levels – and this includes organizations from sectors as diverse as Automobile, Apparels, Aviation, Banking, Credit Rating, Engineering, Financial Services, IT, ITES, Lifesciences, Logistic, Media, Metal, Power, Telecom, Utility Services, White Goods etc.
Apart from customized interventions, Rahul conducts series of open public management workshops which have been attended by participants from over 300 leading corporates.
Rahul also consults organizations in areas of enhancing enterprise value, strategic alignment, capacity building, and guiding to improve performance to higher orbit.
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action Plans to deliver solid business results for our clients.
Clients and Participants Speak
Fees and Registration
The fee which covers breakfast, lunch & tea/coffee and reading material.
|For 1-2 participants - Fee per participant
||For 3 or more participants – Fee per participant
|Rs. 7,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 8,427/-
||Rs. 7,000/- plus taxes* is Rs. 7,865/-
|* Taxes Include - Service tax @ 12% plus education cess at 3%
The fee is payable by cheque in favor of "NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd."
at any of our addresses below.
Our Service Tax Registration No. is AACCN1359CST001 & PAN AACCN1359C
Kindly send your nomination/s through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on your letter head indicating Name/s, Designation, Phone No. and E-Mail ID of the nominees along with the fee to reach us at least seven days before the workshop, the nominations can be sent to our Kolkata, Gurgaon or Mumbai office.
The workshop is non residential; and company reserves the right to change venue, contents, dates and speakers. The service tax on fee will be applicable based on the latest Government notification in force on workshops dates.
NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
C/o M L Basu & Co,
1, Lindsay Street, 1st Floor,
Unitech, South City - I
Gurgaon - 122002
c/o Maxigen Communications
C-202 Avon Plaza-1,
Thakur Complex, Kandivili (East)
For Registration, please write to us at:
or you can call the Central Line 09903720541 for any queries regarding the workshop at any of the centers.