Your employees represent your organization’s most valuable assets. Your organization’s productivity depends on making sure every person in your organization is working up to his or her full potential.
That’s why a solid performance review and feedback process is absolutely critical to the ongoing success of your organization. Without one, employees don’t have a clear idea of what’s expected of them, and may not be working toward the goals that contribute most to the long-term success of your organization.
Done properly, it impacts the team’s ability to reach organization objectives, as well retain and develop talent. On the other hand, poor performance review and feedback actually hampers focused actions, lock your employees into a rut and stunt organizational growth.
Further more, most people have a fair amount of discomfort when they think about conducting a performance appraisal. One reason is that they would rather avoid pointing out required attitude or behavior changes, giving constructive feedback, and enumerating ways for an employee to improve.
“Performance Review & Giving Feedback” is a powerful workshop to accelerate performance improvement, gain commitment while creating a very positive and morale-boosting impact on your entire team.
- Understand the elements of an effective appraisal system
- Review of the performance parameters and diagnose performance issues
- Planning for the feedback session
- Skills required for effective appraisal discussion
- Skills in questioning and listening to an appraisee
- Develop and agree action plans for improvement
- Construct new goals and gain commitment
- Know how to provide honest, relevant, and meaningful feedback regarding the employee’s effectiveness on the job. Agree on the employee’s development objectives.
- Assessing with employee whether his/her objectives (set by both of you) have been met. Identifying reasons for the shortfall.
- Setting realistic job-related objectives for the next appraisal period.
- Learn to identify contexts or situations in which employees need more support (work on their attitude) and/ or more task structure (such as instruction or feedback).
Who Should Attend
All professionals with people responsibility and responsibility to align, develop people and deliver performance through their team.
Performance Review & Feedback
- Program Overview:
- Steps for Preparing for A Performance Review
- Receiving the self reviews from the team
- Accurately and quickly assess the overall employee performance levels of your entire team.
- Identify high potential employees and those in need of performance support - mapping the individuals on Performance vs. Potential Matrix.
- Case & Exercises and supported by clips
- Skills Required for Effective Review Meeting
- Questions that facilitate performance review
- Skills to make the employee talk freely
- How to give feedback – phrases to use & avoid
- Listening and receiving inputs from the employee
- Exercises and Questionnaire
- Preparing for a Review Discussion
- Collect the information which you will require
- Organizing the information
- Setting the Discussion Objective
- Preparing a the environment for discussion
- Case, Example and Exercises
- Conducting Review Discussion
- Opening the discussion
- Agreeing on the way forward and setting objectives on performance and development needs
- Documenting the review
- Role Play and Discussions – Top Performer and Struggling Performer
- Coaching to Enhance Employee Performance
- Determining and providing the job related support
- Providing motivation an encouragement to perform
- Create Learning and knowledge
- Activity Based Session
Mr. Rahul Sarin, B.Sc (Hons), MMS, Executive Director, NR Performance Edge, works in the area of Change Management, Team Effectiveness and Organization Capacity Building.
Rahul Sarin is Masters in Management Studies with 16 years Corporate experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management with Unilever group in India and Overseas. In his overseas assignment of over 6 years, he has worked closely with leading global training organizations to deliver Change and Team Effectiveness. He has extensively used Experiential Training Methodology in learning and development initiatives across geographies and culture.
Rahul Sarin A co-founded Performance EDGE in 2005 with a view to transform the manner in which Management Development Programs are conducted in India. He has put into practice years of experience across countries to design and deliver high impact workshops.
The Workshop is delivered through learn by doing route to maximize learning and appreciate implementation context at the workplace
We use combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action Plans.
Amro, Accenture, Acer, A.F.Ferguson, Arvind Mills, Ballarpur
Industries, Bank of America, Bennet Coleman, Bharti TeleTech, Bluestar,
BNPParibas, BOC, BOI, CAMS, Castrol, CII, Cognizant Technology, CRISIL,
Deccan Herald, Duncans, GAIL, Godrej & Boyce, Google, Henkel Arabia,
Honeywell, HPCL, IBM, ITC, Ispat Industries, Ingersoll Rand, ITC
Infotech, KPMG, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Kotak Mahindra, L&T, Living
Media, Lufthansa, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mico Bosch, MRF, Maruti
Suzuki, Mitshubishi, NCR Corporation, Nishit Desai, NTPC, Oberoi Hotels,
Oracle, Punjab National Bank, Reliance Media World, Reserve Bank of
India, RMSI, Samsung, Saint Gobain, Shipping Corporation, Siemens, State
Trading Corporation, State Bank Of India, SAP Lab, Titan, TVS, Tata
Consultancy Services, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Ryerson, Tata
Teleservices, United Breweries, United Spirits, Vedanta, Wartsila,
WIPRO, World Bank etc.
Fees and Registration
One Day Workshop- The fee which covers lunch & tea/coffee and reading material, is Rs 7,500/- plus service tax @10% Plus education cess @3% = Rs. 8,273/- per participant. For the organizations sending three and more delegates the fee is Rs. 7,000/- plus service tax @10% Plus education cess @3% = Rs. 7,721/- per participant. The fee is payable by cheque in favor of "NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd." at any of our addresses below. The workshop is non residential.
Our Service Tax Registration No. is AACCN1359CST001 & PAN AACCN1359C
Kindly send your nomination/s through email to email@example.com or on your letter head indicating Name/s, Designation, Phone No., Fax No. and E-Mail ID of the nominees along with the fee to reach us at least seven days before the workshop, the nominations can be sent to our Kolkata, Gurgaon or Mumbai office: The company reserves the right to change venue, contents, dates and speakers. The service tax on fee will be applicable based on the latest Government notification in force on workshops dates.
NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd.