What could be more fundamental to management or more difficult, than motivating people?
After all, a manager, by definition, is someone who gets work done through others.
Appealing to their deepest drives, needs and desires.
We live in a knowledge economy. The core assets of the modern business enterprise aren't its building, machinery and real estate, but the intelligence, understanding, skills and experience of its employees. Harnessing the capabilities and commitment of knowledge workers is arguably the central managerial challenge of our time.
However, it can be frustrating trying to instill the right instincts into your employees and co-workers to think bigger, take on responsibility, think more like owners and fully work to their potential.
In this powerful one-day workshop, we share the basics of how to see, understand and gain the "energy edge" - for yourself and your team. Learn how to truly build and sustain a culture of high expectations, passion and enthusiasm where everyone is focused on results?
Knowledge & Skills to be Gained
- Activate the deep energy that moves you to peak performance
- Avoid the commonly accepted workplace behaviors that actually inhibit everyone's performance
- Build a more participative work environment to improve performance
- Create responsibility and drive ownership for results
- Recognize the clues that ignite passion and focus
- Create environment that helps retain valuable employees
- Influence and motivate difficult employees
Throughout the workshop managers and team leaders will participate in exercises and rehearsal modeling. Managers leave the workshop with implementation tools, troubleshooting guides and additional resources to help them apply the skills they have learned on the job.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers at all levels who lead individuals or teams.
- Program Overview:
- Create Meaning in The Work
- Clarifying Purpose
- Vision as forceful Motivator for Change and Success
- Process of Creating and Sharing a Clear Inspiring Vision
- Setting Standards and Inspiring the Team
- Global Case, Exercises and Video Based Session
- Harness Willpower to Achieve Results
- Intrinsic Motivation vs. Hygiene factors
- Creating Responsibility – Locus of Control
- Emotional Energy
- Amplify Bias for Purposeful Action through Focus and Energy
- Self Evaluation, Case and Video based session
- The Power of Expectation
- Belief in Self and Others
- Setting and Communicating High Expectations
- Supporting and Create Enabling Environment
- Pygmalion Effect in achieving results
- Case, Discussion, and supported by Video Clips
- Employee Engagement in Building Commitment
- Engagement as tool to Create Ownership and Build Morale
- Link between Morale and Performance
- Managerial style to Engage the team
- Activity and Exercise based session
- Key Learning & Action Plans
Mr. Rahul Sarin, B.Sc (Hons), MMS, Executive Director, NR Performance Edge, works in the area of Change Management, Team Effectiveness and Organization Capacity Building.
Rahul Sarin is Masters in Management Studies with 16 years Corporate experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management with Unilever group in India and Overseas. In his overseas assignment of over 6 years, he has worked closely with leading global training organizations to deliver Change and Team Effectiveness. He has extensively used Experiential Training Methodology in learning and development initiatives across geographies and culture.
Rahul Sarin co-founded Performance EDGE in 2005 with a view to transform the manner in which Management Development Programs are conducted in India. He has put into practice years of experience across countries to design and deliver high impact workshops.
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action Plans to deliver solid business results for our clients.
ABN Amro, Accenture, Acer, A.F.Ferguson, Arvind Mills, Ballarpur Industries, Bank of America, Bennet Coleman, Bharti TeleTech, Bluestar, BNPParibas, BOC, BOI, CAMS, Castrol, CII, Cognizant Technology, CRISIL, Deccan Herald, Duncans, GAIL, Godrej & Boyce, Google, Henkel Arabia, Honeywell, HPCL, IBM, ITC, Ispat Industries, Ingersoll Rand, ITC Infotech, KPMG, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Kotak Mahindra, L&T, Living Media, Lufthansa, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mico Bosch, MRF, Maruti Suzuki, Mitshubishi, NCR Corporation, Nishit Desai, NTPC, Oberoi Hotels, Oracle, Punjab National Bank, Reliance Media World, Reserve Bank of India, RMSI, Samsung, Saint Gobain, Shipping Corporation, Siemens, State Trading Corporation, State Bank Of India, SAP Lab, Titan, TVS, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Ryerson, Tata Teleservices, United Breweries, United Spirits, Vedanta, Wartsila, WIPRO, World Bank etc.
Fees and Registration
The fee which covers breakfast, lunch & tea/coffee as well as reading material, Rs Rs 7,500/- plus service tax @10% and education cess @3% = Rs.8,273 /- per participant. For the organizations sending three and more delegates the fee is Rs. 7,000/- plus service tax @10% Plus education cess @3% = Rs. 7,721 per participant. The fee is payable by cheque in favor of 'NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd.', at any of our addresses below. The workshop is non residential.
Our Service Tax Registration No. is AACCN1359CST001 & PAN AACCN1359C
Kindly send your nomination/s through email to email@example.com or on your letter head indicating Name/s, Designation, Phone No., Fax No. and E-Mail ID of the nominees along with the fee to reach us at least seven days before the workshop, the nominations can be sent to our Kolkata, Gurgaon or Mumbai office:
The company reserves the right to change venue, contents, dates and speakers. The service tax on fee will be applicable based on the latest Government notification in force on workshops dates.
NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd.