One Day Workshop on
Emotional Intelligence For Leaders
- a critical determinant for success !
|Timing : 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
||Breakfast and Registration : 9 A.M.
||For Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org
||-8th March, 2017
||at The Chancery Hotel, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru
||-10th March, 2017
||at Ramada Plaza Palmgrove, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
||-18th March, 2017
||at Jaypee Vasant Continental, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
In the increasingly networked business environment today, it is critical for leaders to have a high level of self-awareness, to clearly understand why they act as they do, and how their behaviour affects and is perceived by others. By knowing themselves, successful executives are better able to keep a clear vision of where their organisation is heading, have greater success in communicating this vision to others, and to translate this vision into reality.
Contemporary Leadership requires people be persuaded rather than compelled, and leaders need a high level of emotional intelligence to be able to understand and manage their own, and others' emotional responses, if they aspire to build culturally, intellectually and functionally diverse teams that are able to collaborate , take difficult decisions and handle challenging situations.
Participants will undertake multiple Emotional Intelligence ( EQ ) assessments which will help them to reflect and figure out how to leverage their emotional intelligence to emerge as an effective Business Leader.
Decades of research now point to Emotional Intelligence (EQ) as the critical factor that sets star performers apart from the rest of the pack. EQ is seen as twice as Important as IQ for corporate success. More importantly, EQ can be learnt and developed. Daniel Goleman.
In fact, emotional intelligence—the ability to, for instance, understand your effect on others and manage yourself accordingly—accounts for nearly 90 percent of what moves people up the ladder when IQ and technical skills are roughly similar (see "What Makes a Leader" by Daniel Goleman in the Harvard Business Review, ,).
|Who is it for?:
- Leaders of people or people managers
- Professionals working in roles where high levels of influence , collaboration and interpersonal effectiveness are required
- Professionals working in sales, operations customer service or leading teams
|Benefits and outcomes:
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and understand emotions within themselves and others
- Facilitate authentic dialogue and generate high levels of trust and understanding between themselves and others
- Manage their own emotions and build their personal resilience
- learn emotionally intelligent techniques to keep it together during difficult times and in challenging relationships
- learn skills to deal with the emotions of others when there is tension and conflict
- practice tools and techniques to coach others to higher performance
develop an action plan to connect more deeply with your people, your peers, superiors and your family
- Leadership and EQ :
- Self Awareness
- Emotional Control
- Influencing Skills
- Flexibility and problem solving
- Building Effective Relationships
- Leveraging EQ to manage conflicts :
- Assessment for conflict management styles.
- Leverage EQ to transform from Manager to Leader.
- Video based case discussions
- Worksheets for implementation at work
- EQ for Collaboration to Drive Organization Performance
Leading Troubled Teams :
- Team Inter-Dependence
- Organization vs. Team Goal
- Inter-Team Collaboration
- Build on Learning from Group Activity
Key Learning and Action Plans
- Handling Challenging Situation
- Influencing Skills to Engage and Channelize the Team
- Leadership Style and Impact on the Team
- Making difficult decisions in a crisis
- Video Based Learning
Mr. Nabendu Gupta, B.Sc (Hons), PGDM (IIMC), Executive Director, co-founded NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd in 2005 with a view to transform the manner in which Management Development Programs are conducted in India. He has put into practice years of experience with leading global organizations to design and deliver high impact workshops. He works in the area of Leadership Development and Executive Coaching. In the past 11 years he has conducted more than 250 Open Public Programs in the Top 6 Metros with participants from more than 325 leading organizations plus another 230 in-company workshops. Nabendu's assignments includes Leadership Development with the No1 Indian Corporate in the areas of Banking, Software, Commercial Vehicles, Media, Tyres, Telecom, Consumer Durables as well many other leading Corporates, both Indian and MNCs.
Nabendu Gupta has 28 years of corporate experience in India and overseas (prior to launching Performance EDGE) after his Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Calcutta. He has worked in Sales, Marketing and General Management with the Tatas( Product Executive) , Unilever ( Area Sales Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager and Branch Manager ) and Reckitt & Colman, where he was General Manager, Delhi. He has subsequently worked as Vice President (Marketing) Reliance Telecom, Senior Vice President (Consumer Products), Pidilite Industries & Chief Executive, Business Standard Ltd. He has attended several Leadership and Advanced Management Development Programs in the US/UK and Singapore. He has a Certificate in Executive Coaching from the Indian School of Business , Hyderabad and is a practicing Executive Coach.
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action Plans to deliver solid business results for our clients.
|Fees and Registration|
Fee per participant Rs. 8,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,775/-
For 3 or more participants avail discounted - Fee per participant Rs. 8,000/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,200/-
*Taxes include - Service Tax @ 14 % . Swatch Bharat Cess @ 0.5 % and Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.5 %
|For more information and registration: Central Line - +919903720541
|NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd. CIN No : U74140WB2005PTC104063
C/o M L Basu & Co
1, Lindsay Street, 1st Floor,
Unitech, South City - I
Gurgaon - 122002
|c/o Maxigen Communications
Mr. T.A. Balasubramanian
B 405 Rashmi Avenue,
Thakur Complex, Kandivili (East)
For Registration, please write to us at:
or you can call the Central Line 09903720541 for any queries regarding the workshop at any of the centers.
Please visit us at www.peindia.in