One Day Workshop on
Sexual Harassment Of Women at Work , with latest updates
Control the Predators Lurking in the Office
|Timing : 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
||Breakfast and Registration : 9 A.M.
||For Registration : email@example.com
||-8th February, 2017
||at The Chancery Hotel, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru
||-10th February, 2017
||at Ramada Plaza Palmgrove, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
||-17th February, 2017
||at Jaypee Vasant Continental, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
The Vishakha Guidelines were a set of procedural guidelines for use in India in cases of sexual harassment. They were promulgated by the Indian Supreme Court in 1997 and were superseded in 2013 by The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 .
Both the Supreme Court and Government of India has initiated stringent action against Sexual Harassment of Women at Work.
Since there is a sharp raise of working women in industries, Professionals required to deal with women employees require firsthand knowledge of the extent of such harassment and its remedies for women in the work-place. Rules are continuously being updated . GOI DOPT has issued fresh guidelines for prevention of sexual harrassment of women at work on 22nd December 2016 . This follows the Union government's decision in October 2016 is to set up a secure electronic platform for any woman employee of the government to file a complaint under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. These are best practices which others are expected to benchmark.
| Who Will Benefit:
The participants should be Operating Executives/ Managers working in Factories; Personnel/HR Officers/Executives/ Managers engaged in Plants/Regions/Corporate Offices; Working as In-Charges of HR/Personnel at Site Offices; Running Firms as Independent Professionals and Desiring to become Independent Self Employed Persons; Family Business Owners and Aspiring to become Entrepreneur and HR/ Personnel Professionals.
The workshop is a mixture of lectures, case studies, classroom participants coaching (through questions and answers), and test questions would enrich the participants about the theoretical and practical approaches of Sexual Harassment of Women in Industry.
After attending the workshop the participants would be able to learn:
- The nature of sexual harassment of women at Work and its different manifestations;
- The legal frame work and its background;
- The relevant laws relating to this issue;
- The connected matters related to women sexual harassment at Work.
- Supreme Court Rulings in Vishaka Vs. State of Rajasthan Case.
- Guidelines framed by Supreme Court of India and application of to Industry.
- Application, extent and other procedural matters of Sexual Harassment of women at the work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
- The Act Vis-a-Vis New Amendments in Criminal Law arising out of Delhi Gang Rape Case (2012).
- Internal Complaints Committee ( ICC ) vs Local Committee
- Video clip and Case Studies
If you want to protect yourself and your Company from the potential hazards of Sexual Harassment of Women at the Work place all you have to do is to spend a day attending our workshop . Ignorance of the law does not protect your organisation from the criminal provisions of the law !
Penalties have been prescribed for employers. Non-compliance with the provisions of the Act shall be punishable with a fine of up to ₹ 50,000. Repeated violations may lead to higher penalties and cancellation of licence or registration to conduct business
- MODULE 1
-Background, concept, definition, different approaches- ILO & Global
- MODULE 2
- Indian context: background, definition, constitutional approach, different behavioural approaches
- MODULE 3
- Supreme court rulings in vishaka vs state of rajasthan case: guidelines framed by supreme court of india- application of same to industry
- MODULE 4
- Application, extent and other procedural matters of sexual harassment of women at work place (prevention, prohibition and redressal) act, 2013; the act vis-á-vis new amendment in criminal law arising out of Delhi gang rape case (2012). Recent developments such as secure electronic platform initiated in October 2016 by GOI and GOI DOPT fresh guidelines for prevention of sexual harassment of women at work issued on 22nd December 2016. These are best practices for others to follow
- MODULE 5
- Critical analysis of the act with respect to other issues like sexual harassment of men etc.
- MODULE 6
- Case studies, questionnaire test and questions and answers, summing up & clarification,
- Programme feedback
Mr. Sujit Sen-B.Sc., L.L.B, PGD (HONS) PM & IR (XLRI) Consultant (HR & IR), , Total Experience over 38 years Formerly Sr. VP-HR Bata India Ltd., also worked as Vice President- HR - Shaw Wallace & Co., GM- HR - Britannia Industries Limited and Branch Manager in British Oxygen Limited (IOL). Former Vice Chairman IRM and Productivity Committee, B.C.C.I. Former Member and Faculty- Advisory Board ICFAIAN Business School and IISWBM & AIMS, respectively. He has handled complex HR & IR challenges in all Four Regions across India and is a recipient of Life Time Achievement Award in 2012 in India for his contribution in HR/ IR areas by Genius Management Consultants in collaboration with Times of India.
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action plans to deliver solid business results for our clients.
|Fees and Registration|
Fee per participant Rs. 8,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,775/-
For 3 or more participants avail discounted - Fee per participant Rs. 8,000/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,200/-
*Taxes include - Service Tax @ 14 % . Swatch Bharat Cess @ 0.5 % and Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.5 %
|For more information and registration: Central Line - +919903720541
|NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd. CIN No : U74140WB2005PTC104063
C/o M L Basu & Co
1, Lindsay Street, 1st Floor,
Unitech, South City - I
Gurgaon - 122002
|c/o Maxigen Communications
Mr. T.A. Balasubramanian
B 405 Rashmi Avenue,
Thakur Complex, Kandivili (East)
For Registration, please write to us at:
or you can call the Central Line 09903720541 for any queries regarding the workshop at any of the centers.
Please visit us at www.peindia.in