One Day Workshop on
|Managing The Sales Force
|Timing : 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
||Breakfast and Registration : 9 A.M.
||For Registration : email@example.com
||-14th July, 2016
||at The Chancery Hotel, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru
||-16th July, 2016
||at Ramada Plaza Palmgrove, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
||-23rd July, 2016
||at Jaypee Vasant Continental, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
|Benefits of participating in this Workshop|
This training workshop is designed to equip participants with following benefits -
- SALES is source of revenue for your organization if you are engaged in selling products/services to customers. Ensuring a regular, uninterrupted and growing flow of revenue has always and will always remain a key objective. With fast changing competitive situation and disruptive role played by technology, senior managements are like never before concerned about need to maintain Sales teams trained and motivated to help the company achieve and exceed revenue and growth objectives. This workshop will provide a deep understanding of how to manage sales teams.
- This Workshop will help participants understand importance of sales territories and sales quota systems which if designed correctly will enhance the productivity of sales force, but can be disastrous if done without a good understanding of the concepts and reasons behind the same.
- It will train participants with ability to do optimal Organizing and Staffing of the Sales force. Workshop will impart a thorough understanding of types of sales organizational structures , determination size of sales force, key processes of planning, recruiting, selecting, hiring, socialization and assimilation of sales force.
- Participants will be better equipped to do Training, Motivating, Compensating and Leading the Sales Force.
- Some key elements that Participants will get exposed to will be :
- New Buying Reality - how customers are changing the way they make purchasing decisions.
- Three emerging selling models ( transactional, consultative & enterprise) - when each applies, and why use of wrong model will be disastrous.
- Increasing use of Technology and Channels to increase value for customers.
- Last but not the least, this Workshop will not only equip participants to understand key techniques of effective management of sales force, but will also expose them to how Selling and Buying is now being done with a totally different mindset, and hence this workshop will help you rethink and retool your sales force and selling strategies by introducing innovative and proven elements for winning in the new marketplace.
- Workshop is highly interactive. Having trained large number of participants with many years in selling career in different areas of trade, industry and business, Faculty has found out that level of unlearning old methods of training and adopting new learnings is directly proportional to level of interactions between faculty and participants and also amongst participants.
- Extensive use of Case discussion methodology. Cases are designed to increase absorption of new learnings on a permanent basis.
- Participants will be asked to correlate their past experiences of handling specific customer situations with new techniques and principles discussed in Workshop. Faculty has found out from experience that this increases absorption of new techniques in day to day working style of participants.
- Faculty uses number of Role Plays to ensure that participants will get a flavor of playing out learned techniques in real life situations and become adept in effectively using these from very next day. Role Plays will be conducted under close guidance from Faculty to increase their effectiveness.
- Participants will need to come prepared with at least some real life situations (it is not mandatory for attending this Workshop but will help participant if done to some extent) that will be discussed in a group situation as part of above listed methodology.
- Last but not the least, Video clippings are one of most effective methods of imbibing new learnings, and hence will be used extensively to make Workshop highly effective and productive.
|Who May Attend
This workshop is designed for all those Leading and Managing a Sales Force . General Sales Managers/ All India Sales Managers / Regional Sales Managers will find this workshop useful
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Evolution of Sales Management. What is Sales Management?
- Role and Skills of Sales Manager.
- Types of Sales Managers and Sales Management Positions.
- Changing Roles of Sales Force.
- Linking Sales Force Management & Distribution Management.
- Are things changing fast disrupting traditional methods of Sales Force Management?
- Planning Sales Force, Sales Forecasting & Budgeting
- Strategic Planning - Corporate strategic planning, SBU planning, Operational Planning
- Sales Force Strategy - Classification of Accounts, Relationship strategy, Selling methods, Channel strategy, all having a strong bearing on strategy of sales force.
- Types of Sales Forecasts, Approaches to Forecasting, Methods of sales forecasts, improving forecasting accuracy.
- Sales Budgets -Purposes, Methods and Processes.
- Faculty will conduct ROLE PLAY session to impart effective learnings in this area.
- Management of Sales Territories & Sales Quotas
- Why Sales Territories and Quotas.
- How to design sales force Territories and how to Assign Sales People to Territories to maximize Salesperson's effectiveness in a Territory
- Routing, Call scheduling, Time management Tools for Sales force and Sales Managers.
- Methods of setting Sales Quotas and their Administration
- Staffing of Sales Force – Specialization & Management
- Types of Sales Organization Structures - Line vs Staff; Functional vs. Horizontal
- Specialization - Geographic, Market, Product, Hybrid
- Key Account Management
- Staffing Sales Force - Size, workload, Potential, Incremental, Stages (Planning, Recruiting, Selecting, Hiring, Socialization, Assimilation)
- Faculty will facilitate a CASE DISCUSSION covering above points to help participants imbibe new learnings.
- Sales Force Motivation and Compensation
- Training of Sales Force - Assessment of Needs, Design and execution n of sales training programme, Reinforcing of sales training.
- Motivating Sales Force. Relevance of Motivational theories.
- Sales Compensation plans to effectively Lead the Sales Force.
- Methods of Controlling Sales Force through Sales Intelligence System. Expense Plans, Evaluating and Controlling Performance of Sales Force.
- CASE STUDY
- The New Selling: From Communicating Value to Creating Value
- What is Sales Force For? Communicating Value to Customers.
- The Value Communication Trap
- The New Marketing Myopia. Beyond the Value Slogans.
- How Value is Reshaping Purchasing Decisions.
- What does the New Selling Look Like? The Three Emerging Selling Modes. Supplier Segmentation Matrix. Breaking out of the Buying Quadrants.
- The New Transactional Selling. And The New Consultative Selling. The Three Pillars of Consultative Selling. Hunters & Farmers - a very useful Concept in Managing Sales Force.
- Rethinking Sales Process and Rethinking Channels to Create Value.
- CASE STUDY.
Mukesh Mathur, B.Tech (IIT Kanpur), PGDM (IIMC) has 36 years experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management with leading Indian Companies and MNC. His exposure includes Consumer Durables, Office Equipment, Building Materials, Software Sales & Marketing and Retail.
Mukesh spent 17 years in Godrej & Boyce, starting as Management Traineee, worked in various assignments and finally as Business Head of the Electronic Typewriter Business. He then worked as Executive Vice President and Head of Ceramic Tiles Business, Spartek Ceramics India Limited and as Whole-time Director and Head of Polaris Retail Infotech Limited where he was responsible for new software products launches. Subsequently he was with Oracle India as Executive Director for 9 years in charge of developing Oracle Retail software business in India and other countries in the Indian subcontinent.
He is a Member of CII National Committee of Retailing and FICCI Retail Committee. His breadth of experience includes world class Consultative Selling Skills, Key Account Management, Sales Negotiations, Distribution Channel Management and Management of Sales Organization.
|Fees and Registration|
|Fee per participant Rs. 8,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,775/-|
For 3 or more participants avail discounted - Fee per participant Rs. 8,000/- plus taxes* is Rs. 9,200/-
*Taxes include - Service Tax @ 14 % . Swatch Bharat Cess @ 0.5 % and Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.5 %
|For more information and registration: Central Line - +919903720541
|NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd. CIN No : U74140WB2005PTC104063
C/o M L Basu & Co
1, Lindsay Street, 1st Floor,
Unitech, South City - I
Gurgaon - 122002
|c/o Maxigen Communications
Mr. T.A. Balasubramanian
B 405 Rashmi Avenue,
Thakur Complex, Kandivili (East)
For Registration, please write to us at:
or you can call the Central Line 09903720541 for any queries regarding the workshop at any of the centers.