Two Days Workshop on
|Consultative Selling Skills
||-18th & 19th July 2014
||at Jaypee Vasant Continental, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
||-22nd & 23rd July 2014
||at Ramada Plaza Palmgrove, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
||-25th & 26th July 2014
||at The Chancery Hotel, Lavelle Road, Bangalore
|Timing : 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
|Breakfast and Registration : 9 A.M.
|For Registration : email@example.com
Objective of this training program is to equip participants with following -
- Understanding of what is consultative selling and how is consultative selling process different from other types of selling activity.
- Train participants to appreciate and grasp customer needs, both latent and visible, and learn tools and techniques to focus on addressing their customers’ need through products and services they are offering.
- Train participants to go beyond current expressed customer needs and proactively explore new opportunities of business by enlarging scope of solutions customers are looking for through process of continuous engagement and consultation.
- Develop long-term relationships with stakeholders in customer organization and move towards becoming trusted advisor.
- Improve quality of communication - both verbal and written - with customer.
- Hone skills in consultative selling.
| Program Topics:
- Introducing Consultative Sales
- Types of Sales and how is Consultative selling different
- Customers, their needs, challenges and expectations (with particular reference to process outsourcing)
- Consultative Sales Processes
- GROUP DISCUSSION to achieve clear understanding of what is consultative selling and its power to create new growth opportunities.
- Preparing for a Sales meeting
- Psychological and Physical preparation
- Understanding and appreciating client value chain
- Information gathering and indentifying with customer needs and issues
- Role Play Session
- LISTENING (critical tool for exceptional consultative selling)
- Barriers to Listening
- Active vs. Passive listening
- Building personal rapport with customer
- EXERCISE on Power of Listening
- ASKING QUESTIONS (critical tool for exceptional consultative selling)
- Pre-work needed
- Repository of Questions
- Relevance of Questions
- Types of Questions
- EXERCISE on Power of Asking Questions
- MAPPING CUSTOMER NEEDS & ORGANIZATION
- Connecting customer needs, wants and challenges with Organization Value Chain
- Identification of key customer people
- Understanding people individually and their roles in Organization Chart
- Political undercurrents
- POWER BASE - types and Implications
- Leverage strengths of bundled entities
- Power Base Mapping – ability to investigate systematically
- Politics of Influence and Authority
- CASE STUDY DISCUSSION
- Gaining Political Advantage – Recognition as greatest motivator
- Moving up the Sales Value Chain – Build Unexpected Customer Value to Create a Competitive Advantage
- Speaking Customer's language
- Features versus Benefits
- GROUP DISCUSSION
- Handling Customer Objections and Concerns effectively to build customer confidence
- Are you sending Multiple Messages to customer?
- Project One Common Face to customer Always
- CASE STUDY
- Competitive Differentiation – Ensure Victory without Doubt
- Differentiation – Why Insight Matters
- HOW you sell, not WHAT you sell
- Not Just Insight, but Commercial Insight
- How to build Insight-lead Coversation
- Creating a Powerful Sales Presentation
- Sales Strategies during Recession – How to Sell when No One is Buying
Mukesh Mathur , B.Tech ( IIT Kanpur ) , PGDM ( IIMC ) has 36 years experience in Sales , Marketing and General Management with leading Indian Companies and MNC. His exposure includes Consumer Durables, Office Equipment , Building Materials , Software and Retail
Mukesh spent 17 years in Godrej & Boyce , starting as Management Traineee, worked in various assignments and finally as Business Head of the Electronic Typewriter Business. He then worked as Executive Vice President and Head of Ceramic Tiles Business, Spartek Ceramics India Limited and as Whole-time Director and Head of Polaris Retail Infotech Limited. He was the National Sales Head for ERP practices (SAP, Baan, Peoplesoft, Oracle).
His assignment since October 2006 has been with Oracle Corporation as Director & Business Head, Oracle Retail - India. He is Currently Executive Director, Oracle Retail - India. He is a Member of CII National Committee of Retailing and FICCI Retail Committee. His breadth of experience includes world class Consultative Selling Skills
In our workshop, we maximize knowledge assimilation in the participants through combination of execution elements like case discussions, exercises, simulated games and activities, video led sessions and discussions on global best practices. At the end of each workshop we facilitate the participants to distill Key Learning and prepare Action Plans to deliver solid business results for our clients.
| Recent participants:
| Fees and Registration
|For 1-2 participants–Fee per participant
||For 3 or more participants–Fee per participant
|Rs. 14,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 16,292/-
||Rs. 13,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 15,168/-
|* Taxes Include - Service tax @ 12% plus education cess at 3%
The fee is payable by cheque in favor of "NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd.", at any of our addresses below.
Our Service Tax Registration No. is AACCN1359CST001 & PAN AACCN1359C
Kindly send your nomination/s through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on your letter head indicating Name/s, Designation, Phone No. and E-Mail ID of the nominees along with the fee to reach us at least seven days before the workshop, the nominations can be sent to our Kolkata, Gurgaon or Mumbai office.
The workshop is non residential; and company reserves the right to change venue, contents, dates and speakers. The service tax on fee will be applicable based on the latest Government notification in force on workshops dates.
NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
C/o M L Basu & Co,
1, Lindsay Street, 1st Floor,
Unitech, South City - I
Gurgaon - 122002
c/o Maxigen Communications
Mr. T.A. Balasubramanian
B 405 Rashmi Avenue,
Thakur Complex, Kandivili (East)
For Registration, please write to us at:
or you can call the Central Line 09903720541 for any queries regarding the workshop at any of the centers.