The objective of the Leadership and Change Management program is to develop capacities of middle and senior managers to make a bigger impact in the future.
In the two - days program, participants will be exposed to a variety of leadership frameworks, interactive case discussions and exercises that will enable them to understand the mindset of high performance leaders.
- What leaders really do
- Operating style and leadership effectiveness
- Inspiring and leading a team
- Influencing, building effective relationships and networks
- Business realities and taking tough decisions
- Manage challenges arising from change
- Skills to manage resistance to change
At the workshop, through interactive learning tools, methodologies and self assessments - the participants will be able gain insights into their individual leadership style, tap own strengths and close the gap in development areas by drawing up effective action plans.
* Mr. Nabendu Gupta, B.Sc (Hons), PGDM (IIMC), , Executive Director, co-founded NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd in 2005 with a view to transform the manner in which Management Development Programs are conducted in India. He has put into practice years of experience with leading global organizations to design and deliver high impact workshops. He works in the area of Leadership Development and Executive Coaching. In the past 8 years he has conducted more than 200 Open Public Programs in the Top 6 Metros with participants from more than 300 leading organizations plus another 175+ in-company workshops. Nabendu's assignments includes Leadership Development with the No1 Indian Corporate in the areas of Banking, Software,Commercial Vehicles, Media , Tyres,Telecom, Consumer Durables as well many other leading Corporates.
Nabendu Gupta has 28 years of corporate experience in India and overseas (prior to launching Performance EDGE) after his Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Calcutta. He has worked in Sales, Marketing and General Management with the Tatas( Product Executive) , Unilever ( Area Sales Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager and Branch Manager ) and Reckitt & Colman, where he was General Manager, Delhi. He has subsequently worked as Vice President (Marketing) Reliance Telecom, Senior Vice President (Consumer Products), Pidilite Industries & Chief Executive, Business Standard Ltd. He has attended several Leadership and Advanced Management Development Programs in the US/UK and Singapore.
** Mr. Rahul Sarin, B.Sc (Hons) MMS, is Executive Director of NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd that he co-founded in 2005. He has over 12 years experience in people and organization development. And he works in the area of Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Personal Effectiveness and Capacity Building.
He is a Master in Management Studies with over 16 years corporate experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management with the Unilever group in India and on Overseas Assignments; he was overseas for 6 years in his last assignment with Unilever. Rahul Sarin has worked closely with leading global training organizations and extensively used Experiential Methodology to drive change and development of teams in different geographies and cultures.
Rahul regularly conducts series of open public management workshops in major metros across India and has so far trained participants from over 300 leading organizations.
He also has worked closely with the learning and development team of many leading domestic and multinational organizations to analyze, design, deliver series of customized interventions for their leadership & management teams – and these include organizations from Automobile, Apparels, Aviation, Banking, Consulting, Engineering, Financial Services, IT, ITES, Life-sciences, Logistic, Media, Metal, Power, Telecom, Utility Services, White Goods etc., sectors.
Rahul also consults organizations in areas of enhancing enterprise value, strategic alignment, capacity building, and guiding to improve performance to higher performance orbit.
* Mr. Nabendu Gupta For Bangalore
** Mr. Rahul Sarin For Delhi, Mumbai
| The fee which covers breakfast, lunch & tea/coffee and reading material.|
|For 1-2 participants - Fee per participant
||For 3 or more participants - Fee per participant
14,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 16,292/-
||Rs. 13,500/- plus taxes* is Rs. 15,168/-
|* Taxes Include - Service tax @ 12% plus education cess at 3%
The fee is payable by cheque in favor of "NR Performance Edge Consultants Pvt. Ltd.", at any of our addresses below. The workshop is non residential.
Our Service Tax Registration No. is AACCN1359CST001 & PAN AACCN1359C
Kindly send your nomination/s through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on your letter head indicating Name/s, Designation, Phone No., Fax No. and E-Mail ID of the nominees along with the fee to reach us at least seven days before the workshop, the nominations can be sent to our Kolkata, Gurgaon or Mumbai office:
The company reserves the right to change venue, contents, dates and speakers. The service tax on fee will be applicable based on the latest Government notification in force on workshops dates.
NR Performance EDGE Consultants Pvt. Ltd.